Thursday 31 October 2013

View Yaya Han's Cosplay Q & A video

Yaya Han talks Cosplay




Yaya Han is a professional cosplayer, artistic model and costume designer based in the United States. 

Yaya Han as Jessica Rabbit below



Yaya is a regular judge at Cosplay Cons (as in Conventions). 

Yaya was featured on the Syfy channel's Heroes of Cosplay.   This show has not aired in New Zealand.  But for me I guess I am happy if Cosplay has grown enough in popularity to warrant a reality TV show.  Regardless of any negative comments surrounding this I still think it's good publicity for the hobby.





Yaya appeared as a guest judge on another TBS reality show King of the Nerds.



Yaya used to work as a technical analyst for a software company, but now gets booked to appear at events and sells calendars and prints of herself in costume, as well as operating her own store of handmade cosplay products. She no longer competes in cosplay contests, and instead chooses to serve as a panelist and judge for them.

Yaya's brand new website is about to be launched!

http://www.yayahan.com/

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Thank you for your comment. It is great to have some feedback. Yeah! I can see Attack on Titan Cosplay 2013 brought up 20m+ google results. Kill la Kill would seem quite popular too this year. Agree - quality costumes and service is a must. Not sure how many cosplayers would buy off Amazon but I thought I would give it a blast. My website http://cosplay2013.biz, still a work in progress though. Thanks Again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. Cosplay

    ReplyDelete

Back from the Dead! Introducing Brioni Faith - Industrial Cyber Artist

Back from the Dead!  Introducing Brioni Faith. If it looked like I vanished off the Earth - that is because I took a couple of years off b...