Sunday 26 November 2017

Back from the Dead! Introducing Brioni Faith - Industrial Cyber Artist

Back from the Dead!  Introducing Brioni Faith.

If it looked like I vanished off the Earth - that is because I took a couple of years off blogging to focus on studying.  I spent 2 years at Vision College and focused on Software Engineering and Web Design.  I am super geeky now!  And THIS year I have been super lazy! LOL  I have been enjoying watching Stranger Things (among other things).

Last Friday I thought I would look up Industrial Dance on YouTube - just 'cos...  And discovered Brioni Faith.  I love her Style and the style of dance seems like it is easy to master.  (easier than Dubstep).

Brioni Faith


So - what can I tell you about Brioni?  Well she was born in New Zealand - so straight away we have a connection. Currently she is living in Australia on the Gold Coast.  Which is a no-brainer when it comes to promoting music and glorious sunshine.

The style of music is labelled trance, electro and industrial but I call it EDM or futuristic.  It will really get your heart pumping and your palms sweaty.  You almost feel invincible.  This is just the type of music that will psyche me up before Gaming.  And if you need to let off some steam then this style of dance is fairly easy to master.


Brioni also has some tutorial videos on how to dance.  Most of her music videos feature International Industrial dancers.  They are the elite of the elite!



Check out Brioni Faith for yourself and buy her tracks on iTunes.

.



I like to promote artists who I feel blend in with the Cosplay theme.  So the whole Cyberpunk genre I feel blends into Cosplay.  The look is kind of dark, gothic and apocalyptic.  Embracing the Punk Lolita fashion with the Gasmask, Leather style Gauntlets, tartan or red mini skirts and chunky Leather boots.  The look is accessorised with chains, lace and mesh.


AliExpress.com Product - [DELICE] 12strands/Pack 16" Synthetic Straight Multicolour Grizzly Rooster I Tip Hair Extensions, 0.5g/Strand AliExpress.com Product - 2017 New Wide Black Velvet bowknot Choker Necklace Belt Chokers Necklaces Tied Pink Chocker collares collier ras du cou AliExpress.com Product - Hot sale! Angelababy semi-finger sheepskin genuine leather gloves Women punk rivet genuine leather fingerless gloves L599 AliExpress.com Product - Vintage Victorian Steampunk Goggles Glasses Welding Cyber Punk Gothic Cosplay Beautiful Lenses Steampunk Goggles
Happy Cosplaying!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back from the Dead! Introducing Brioni Faith - Industrial Cyber Artist

Back from the Dead!  Introducing Brioni Faith. If it looked like I vanished off the Earth - that is because I took a couple of years off b...